giovedì 17 gennaio 2013

A weekend at home

It was decided that i will pass this weekend at Mr Yiannis home. I'm glad i will be there. I would like to see what are they doing at their homes!

Friday evening i went with Marina to her English class. They study English at school but almost all the kids attend English courses in private schools too. Here we are in front of her English language school.




Tonight i will sleep in Marina's bed. 




But let me brush my "hair" first!







And now let's go to bed! It's so nice to have a nice, warm bed to sleep!










Hey!!! What is happening here??? Who is this??? Go away!!! I am sleeping here!!!





Well, now i know him. He is SNOOPY, Marina's dog. I think he is a little jealous because i'm there. But now we know eachother better we can be friends! But he still looks at me in a very strange way!!!
Next morning i went with Marina to play... Volleyball!!! She plays in the academies of a local team and they had training. So, here i am!


 Phew! Very tired after training...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento